2017 WIA Palomar Architectural Photography Competition
We are pleased to announce our annual photo competition. The theme of the competition is: “CONNECT . SHARE . INSPIRE with Images of Architecture.” Proceeds of the competition will go the programs of WIA|P which showcase architecture and design.
- The top 3 entries will be displayed at the AIA Palomar exhibit during Archtoberfest 2017, a county-wide celebration of architecture and design.
- The top 5 entries will be displayed on the AIA Palomar website in addition to the AIA WIA Palomar Facebook page. (additional venues being explored)
- WIA & AIA Palomar/San Diego AIA & Affiliate Members – $15
- Students – $12 (per each 3 entries)
- A completed Entry Form and Images (A maximum of 3 images in color or black and white; JPEG image size: 8 MB @ 800dpi)
- Submit both Entry Form and Images together via WeTransfer to email@example.com.
- Entry Fee (submit check, money order or pay online, payable to AIA Palomar. To pay online, scroll down.)
- Entries must be received by September 1, 2017
- Winners announced October 2017 in conjunction with the Archtoberfest 2017.
- The Competition is open to all WIA Palomar/San Diego and AIA Palomar/San Diego members and affiliates.
- Images must be from the built environment. Interior and exterior spaces, details and details are acceptable.
- Photos will be judged on their adherence to the theme and their artistic merit. The judges’ decision is final.
- All photo submissions must be original work by the entrant.
- Photos must not have won other photo awards or been previously published.
- Entrants will retain copyright of their imagery. Photo credit will be given whenever the photos are presented by WIA Palomar or AIA Palomar.
- Winners agree to participate in publicity about the competition and accept that their photos may be exhibited and used form promotional purposes for WIA Palomar.
- Where to submit: Send entry form and images via “WeTransfer” to WIAPalomar@gmail.com
- Proof of digital submission cannot be considered proof of receipt; a return email will confirm receipt and review of entry per guidelines, and Entrant will be advised if all guidelines have been met therefore making the entry “official.” WIA Palomar does not assume liability for submitted images that are lost or damaged
- The entrant is responsible for to ensuring that the images submitted have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party. Entrants must warrant that they own the copyright for the photograph and that their entry does not infringe the privacy rights, copyright or any other rights and the entrant will indemnify the competition against any claims made by any third parties in respect of such infringement.
- By submitting work to this competition, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth above.
WIA|Palomar 233 A Street, Ste 200 San Diego, CA 92101 T 619 . 232 . 0109 F 619 . 232 . 4542
Info@AIAPalomar.org AIAPalomar.org/WIA/ www.Facebook.com/groups/WIAPalomar