2017 WIA Palomar Architectural Photography Competition
We are pleased to announce our annual photo competition. The theme of the competition is: “CONNECT . SHARE . INSPIRE with Images of Architecture.” Proceeds of the competition will go the programs of WIA|P which showcase architecture and design.
WINNERS ANNOUNCED & DISPLAYED
at the 2017 “Women In Architecture Talk (WIA Talk)”, Archtoberfest Event
“Healthy Urbanism” Part II
NewSchool of Architecture & Design
Learn more about this WIA Talk event here
- A completed Entry Form and Images (A maximum of 3 images in color or black and white; JPEG image size: 8 MB @ 800dpi)
- 3 photos per entry
- Submit both Entry Form and Images together via WeTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entry Fee (submit check, money order or pay online, payable to AIA Palomar. To pay online, scroll down.)
- Entries must be received by September 15, 2017, Student entries by October 10, 2017
- Winners announced October 2017 in conjunction with the Archtoberfest 2017.
- General $15
- Students $12
- Proof of digital submission cannot be considered proof of receipt; a return email will confirm receipt and review of entry per guidelines, and Entrant will be advised if all guidelines have been met therefore making the entry “official.” WIA Palomar does not assume liability for submitted images that are lost or damaged
- The entrant is responsible for to ensuring that the images submitted have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party. Entrants must warrant that they own the copyright for the photograph and that their entry does not infringe the privacy rights, copyright or any other rights and the entrant will indemnify the competition against any claims made by any third parties in respect of such infringement.
- By submitting work to this competition, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth above.
WIA|Palomar 233 A Street, Ste 200 San Diego, CA 92101 T 619 . 232 . 0109 F 619 . 232 . 4542
Info@AIAPalomar.org AIAPalomar.org/WIA/ www.Facebook.com/groups/WIAPalomar